Ask Michael about options in Te Anua, there are many choice in this picturesque town
For trips from Gore; (Check for current Pricing)
- Relax in the the tranquil privacy of our modern attractive home and enjoy the panoramic views of Eastern Southland farmlands and the distant mountains.
- Watch glorious sunsets over the nearby bush covered Hokonui Hills.
- Take a stroll to the shops, galleries, parks, the museum and even the complimentary golf course. All are within easy walking distance.
- Ask us to arrange a visit to Crichton Park Farm, our fifth generation family property.
- Use Crichton Lodge as a base to explore the wonderful Southland region of southern New Zealand.
- Enjoy high grade bed and breakfast (b&b) homestay accommodation in an exclusive setting.
Double: NZ$120.00 per night
Single: NZ$90.00 per night
Heartland Hotel Croydon
Stands among 13 acres of park-like surrounds on the edge of Gore, Southland's second largest town. Enjoy the serenity of a true Southland escape as you look out upon the green surrounds towards the Hokonui Hills that dominate the skyline.
Tariff: Standard Room - Single/Twin $185.65 Extra Person $28.15
Takes great pride in offering a high standard of comfort, quality and fully self contained accommodation, situated on a quiet rear site in a mature garden setting centrally located.
We have for your comfort spacious modern warm self-contained ground floor one and two bedroom units.
We are situated within walking distance of the town centre, two trout fishing rivers, a large park and a tavern
Tariff: $80 - $95 (1-2 persons)
Mainholm Lodge is a great place to stay and enjoy fine accommodation, superb dining, aromatherapy baths, sauna and the library
Rates are: NZ$85.00 per person or NZ$135.00 a double per night and this includes a continental style breakfast.
Flyfish the South
13 Waverly Street
Phone: (03) 208 1804
Intl: +64 3 208 1804
Cell: 027 226 5831
Gore - Southland
The Brown Trout Capital of the World!